- Holds a Food Business License with the Brisbane City Council.
- Has a Brisbane City Council approved Food Safety program, which is implemented by a qualified Food Safety Supervisor.
- Has been awarded a 5 Star Eat Safe in Brisbane rating by the Brisbane City Council.
- Our experienced cook (Food Safety Supervisor) freshly prepares meals daily to meet the dietary needs of growing children; catering to over 100 children each week.
- High quality, nutritious food is prepared on site then served four times a day including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late afternoon tea.
- Meal ingredients reflect a variety of flavours, colours, textures and cultures.
- Where possible, ingredients grown in our own vegetable and herb gardens are used.
Meet our Cook / Food Safety Supervisor
Kathy joined the Prior Street team in 2017. She qualified as a Chef and Pastry Chef in 2010. She has always been passionate about cooking and has a special interest in food from different cultures. Cathy has worked in various restaurants, cooking a variety of cuisines, desserts and pastries. Kathy enjoys cooking fresh and delicious food for the children including lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.