- Holds a Food Business License with the Brisbane City Council.
- Has a Brisbane City Council approved Food Safety program, which is implemented by a qualified Food Safety Supervisor.
- Has been awarded a 5 Star Eat Safe in Brisbane rating by the Brisbane City Council.
- Our experienced cook (Food Safety Supervisor) freshly prepares meals daily to meet the dietary needs of growing children; catering to over 100 children each week.
- High quality, nutritious food is prepared on site then served four times a day including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late afternoon tea.
- Meal ingredients reflect a variety of flavours, colours, textures and cultures.
- Where possible, ingredients grown in our own vegetable and herb gardens are used.
Meet our Cooks / Food Safety Supervisors
Lynne began working at Prior Street Child Care and Development in 2015. Previous to this she completed relief kitchen worked at both our Carina Heights and Tarragindi centres since 2008.
Lynne has always been interested in food - she previously worked in the catering industry for 20 years (including catering weddings). She loves cooking for the children - especially liking the food to be delicious, nutritious and fun.